- Topic and abstract submissions are now closed. For any question, please contact the scientific committee.
- In order to become fully active participant at the conference, you need to click the Registration tab and fill in the form.
- You can either pre-register or register (with payment). Your contribution becomes definitive only after the receipt of your conference payment.
The speakers play an essential role in knowledge sharing and international cooperation on erosion-corrosion issues. FAC2016 is a great opportunity to highlight your skills to an audience comprising key players in the field and to take advantage of a unique international conference.
The conference’s scientific programme will be published shortly.
More than 50 presentations will be given during FAC2016. The topics covered include:
– Flow Accelerated Corrosion phenomenon and influencing parameters
– FAC prediction tools and methods
– Regulatory commissions
– R&D and test-loop results
– Steam-water circuit chemistry
– Piping maintenance
– Operation feedback
– Preferential weld-root degradation
– FAC in heat exchangers, tanks and other components
– Inspection and Non-Destructive Examination methods including Alloy (Cr, Cu, Mo) measurements
– Ageing and plant life time extension management
– Extended Power Uprate (EPU)
– Principles and methods for new plant commissioning
In the event that numerous abstracts are received and for the benefit of students, a poster session may be organised.